Do you want to help create marketing campaigns and content for one of Denmark’s leading extended reality brands? Are you passionate about producing and developing graphic materials for online and offline marketing? We are looking for a creative and skilled Junior Graphic Designer with an understanding of business and the importance of creating compelling campaigns and designs that pop across all platforms.
Aarhus, Denmark | Part-time | Entry-level
Perfect for gap year students
SynergyXR is a powerful presentation platform that helps companies share big ideas in augmented and virtual reality. We believe all teams, from sales to service, work best when they’re able to communicate their ideas, products, and solutions faster, stronger, and easier. Augmented and virtual reality let you do all of that, but until now it’s been expensive and complicated. So that’s why we designed an easy way for people to use it without having to worry about all the technical stuff. We sum that up with our company mantra: XR to the people.
Our Marketing team shapes the perception of our company, products, and services. We’re responsible for developing, briefing, and managing all strategic marketing projects – aligning the brand experience across all functions. We work with teams around the company and collaborate with external partners to delight and engage current and prospective customers.
As a Junior Graphic Designer, you will be part of our creative team and help expand and validate SynergyXR’s visual identity across our platforms. You will work with everything from digital marketing campaigns, presentation materials, website design, social media content, videos, editorial design, etc. You will be working together with a team of creatives and producing assets on a daily basis. A “go-getter” mentality is essential because we believe that through our passion and ambition we can lift SynergyXR together.
The ideal candidate
You have experience as a Graphic Designer and thrive on getting into the driver’s seat and have complete control of the graphic process both online and offline. You have good communication skills and can manage several projects simultaneously. You are also updated on the latest graphic trends and tendencies and enjoy working in a busy and creative environment. You love your profession, are passionate about good design and have an aesthetic sense. At the same time, you take pride in doing beautiful, well-thought-out tasks every time. You are also well structured, self-motivated, and a world champion at reaching deadlines – even the short ones.
What you’ll do here
- Support the Creative Director in organizing various projects
- Create campaign materials for online and offline mediums
- Produce and maintain presentation materials (PPT)
- Develop visual concepts (with help from the team)
- Design ebooks, magazines, manuals, etc.
- Help design for and maintain our website (WordPress)
- Develop and maintain Social Media content
- Support our UI assets
- Produce and maintain design templates
- Contribute to and maintain our Corporate Visual Identity
- Oversee quality assurance of all visual touch points
- Working hours 10-20 weekly
Let’s talk if you
- Have experience as a graphic designer
- Are creative, visually strong and masters the graphic design language
- Are updated on the latest trends and tendencies
- Are a super user of Adobe Creative Cloud
- Possess a strong understanding of Concept Development
- Understand how businesses work and the role of good design
- Can handle independent project management (with help from the team)
- Thrive on both short and long deadlines
- Love the idea of working with new technology like VR and AR
- Fluent in English in both writing and speaking (Danish is a bonus)
- Are generally a cool and interesting person to work with
It’s a huge plus if you’re familiar with
- Video production and camera work
- Video editing in Adobe Premiere
- Motion graphics in Aftereffects
Why you’ll love working at SynergyXR
- Join one of the first and leading companies to work with extended reality technologies like augmented, virtual and mixed realities
- Work with some of the biggest brands in the world
- Become part of an exciting scale-up company with strong wind in our sails
- Be surrounded and supported by a group of colleagues who’re unapologetically passionate about tech and how it’s disrupting existing industries
- Get deep inside the “engine room” and contribute on the same level as everyone else.
- Get your own areas of responsibilities, projects, goals and opportunities to deliver meaningful results.
- Work flexible hours and remotely when needed.
- An awesome lunch arrangement, snacks and being a tech company, all the soda you can drink.
- The opportunity to advance your career within the organization
Ready to seize this cool opportunity?
Then fill out the form below and send us your CV, cover letter, and portfolio of selected projects.