Are you keen on identifying and solving customer challenges in a dynamic field? Do you want to work with cutting-edge technology to drive value for various industries?
Sales Development Representative
Aarhus, Denmark | Full-time | Entry level | Perfect for persons with drive and appetite for growth
Welcome to SynergyXR
SynergyXR is a powerful platform that helps companies share big ideas in augmented and virtual reality. We believe all teams, from sales to service, work best when they’re able to communicate their ideas, products, and solutions faster, stronger, and easier. Augmented and virtual reality let you do all of that, but until now it’s been expensive and complicated.
That’s why we designed an easy way for people to use it without having to worry about all the technical stuff. We sum that up with our company mantra: XR to the people!
To accelerate our growth, we need curious and talented salespeople who want to create value for our customers through our technology.
The Sales team drives the sales conversations with potential customers. You should not be afraid of picking up the phone and reaching out to companies who don’t yet know the powers of Xtended Reality. It’s your job to explain the value we deliver and the impact we create on either topline through increased output or bottom line through reduction of costs and expenses.
Companies need to embrace this paradigm shift and be exposed for the potential benefits connected with new technology like SynergyXR.
We’re looking for an SDR with drive and tenacity, who wants to help the Sales team deliver on a very ambitious sales strategy. The ideal candidate is passionate about B2B sales, curious, and can easily identify strategic business challenges within our target audience over a wide variety of different industries.
What you’ll do here
- Conduct sales meetings with large international enterprise companies
- Learn a very customer centric sales approach with delivering value as the most important driver for customer success
- Be responsible for all aspects of the sales process from cold-calling to negotiation and finally closing the deal and hand-over to the Customer Success team
- Celebrate the wins with the entire team and learn that B2B enterprise sales is a team effort
- Work with internal and external teams to build and launch integrated experiences across all SynergyXR channels
- Help prepare and deliver external promotional presentations as well as assist in product demos
- Compose and post online content on the company’s website and social media accounts
- Update the company website, and sales enablement assets
Let’s talk if you
- Have B2B sales or channel-sales experience and/or are studying a sales-related education and want to jumpstart your career opportunities
- Can multi-task and adhere to deadlines
- Are well-organized with a customer-oriented approach
- Possess a good knowledge of market research techniques
- Have excellent knowledge of B2B sales OR an insatiable appetite for becoming very successful within SaaS sales
- Have seen The Wolf of Wall Street more than 3 times
- Can communicate with and present to potential customers at all levels
- Are highly adaptive and flexible, comfortable with ambiguity
- Love the idea of delivering value to companies through groundbreaking new technology like AR and VR
Why you’ll love working at SynergyXR
- You’ll join one of the first and leading companies to work with extended reality technologies like augmented, virtual, and mixed realities
- You’ll have the chance to work with some of the biggest brands in the world
- You’ll become part of an exciting scale-up company with strong wind in our sails
- You’ll be surrounded and supported by a group of colleagues who’re unapologetically passionate about tech and the value it delivers
- You’ll have the opportunity to get deep inside the “boiler room” and contribute on the same level as everyone else.
- You’ll get your own areas of responsibilities, projects, goals and opportunities to deliver meaningful results.
- You’ll be able to work flexible hours and remotely when needed.
- We’ll give you an awesome lunch, snacks and being a tech company, all the soda you can drink.
- You’ll get the opportunity to advance your career within the organization
- You like to have a goal – and deliver beyond that
- A competitive package with no limits to your success
Wanna know more?
For more information about this job, please don’t hesitate to reach out to the hiring manager:
Chief Revenue Officer
+45 5387 7736
This opportunity will remain open until we find the right candidate(s).